Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity calls for allocating 2% of ministries' budgets to support the energy initiative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity calls for allocating 2% of ministries' budgets to support the energy initiative Empty Electricity calls for allocating 2% of ministries' budgets to support the energy initiative

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Apr 2023, 5:20 am

[size=52]Electricity calls for allocating 2% of ministries' budgets to support the energy initiative[/size]
    • Today 09:37

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad..

The Ministry of Electricity called for allocating 2 percent of ministries' budgets to support the national initiative for renewable energy and reduce harmful emissions, while announcing a campaign to plant one million trees in coordination with agriculture, holy shrines, and governorates.

The director of the quality management department in the ministry, Shaima Mazhar Sadiq, said in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper, which I viewed / information / that "installing solar panels in government buildings needs sums of money, as this matter comes within projects to support renewable energy, so the ministry asked the authorities The supreme government allocates 2 percent of the ministries’ budgets in this aspect.”?

She added that there is a "great danger that citizens will face in the next summer season due to the high volume of emissions and their repercussions on the environment."

Sadiq pointed out that the ministry launched a campaign in coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture and holy shrines in Karbala and the provincial offices to plant one million trees over five years to reduce desert areas and restore the green belt to cities.

She indicated that the Ministry of Agriculture started preparing nurseries for planting trees at a time when the holy shrines took the initiative to donate trees, as the focus will be on city centers that lack green spaces. over 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 1:57 pm