Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Kurdistan mafias are most affected by the plan to impose law in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Kurdistan mafias are most affected by the plan to impose law in Diyala Empty Expert: Kurdistan mafias are most affected by the plan to impose law in Diyala

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2023, 5:29 am

[size=52]Expert: Kurdistan mafias are most affected by the plan to impose law in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 12:48

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    The expert in local security affairs in Diyala, Adnan Ahmed confirmed, on Thursday, that the smuggling mafias in Kurdistan are the most affected by the law enforcement plan. 

Ahmed said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Half of the smuggled resources to Baghdad and the rest of the central and southern governorates come through Diyala coming from the Kurdistan region, pointing out that the materials flow through irregular crossings and are not subject to federal control, and this matter is not disputed by two." 
    He added, "Diyala operations succeeded in achieving the highest rates of tightening on land routes and dismantling a series of important smuggling networks that were closely related to their counterparts in the region," noting that "this trade was pouring billions of dinars per month into the pockets of mafias and multiple networks.” 
    He pointed out that "smuggling mafias in the region are the most affected by the plan to impose law in Diyala, pointing out that smuggling takes place after the abolition of al-Safra customs on the Kirkuk-Baghdad road 4 years ago, in a decision that provided a large space for smuggling. 
    And the Diyala Operations Command had announced earlier the arrest of more than 50 of those involved in smuggling operations and the seizure of more than 200 trucks and tanks.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm