Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frank26 and KTFA Members "News and Views" 3-12-2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frank26 and KTFA Members "News and Views" 3-12-2023 Empty Frank26 and KTFA Members "News and Views" 3-12-2023

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2023, 6:01 am

[size=30]Frank26 and KTFA Members "News and Views" 3-12-2023[/size]
    KTFA:  (Tuesday Night)
    FRANK26:  KTFA FAMILY ...........................THIS ARTICLE IS SO POWERFUL (See below) IN THE MONETARY REFORM EDUCATION TO THE CITIZENS !!! !!! !!! 
    I PLAN TO DISSECT THESE WORDS TOMORROW (Wednesday)   BECAUSE THEY ......................... INTRODUCE THE '' FLOAT '' .............TO THE CITIZENS OF IRAQ !!! !!! !!! 
    ALSO ............... THE CBI TOLD THE IRAQI CITIZENS S0METHING TODAY THAT FLOORED EDDIE .............AND ME LOL !!! !!! !!! 
    I WILL SHARE IN PREMIUN AND ON THIS THEREAD TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST ................ I DO THIS DUE TO THE IMPORTANCE OF EDDIE'S REPORT.
    THEN ON TOMORROW'S UB2B  ................ WE STUDY TOGETHER.
    PS.............. I TOLD YOU THAT .............THERE IS MORE .............WINK. 
    FRANK26 

Clare:  Sudanese advisor: The Central Bank succeeded in increasing the strength of the dinar and began to approach the parallel price

4/11/2023
    The financial and economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, said today, Tuesday, that the Central Bank has achieved great success in managing the file of controlling exchange rates and gradually reducing them.
    Saleh told {Euphrates News}, "The Central Bank has succeeded with great success in managing the file of controlling exchange rates and gradually reducing them through the electronic platform and the management of banks, which therefore adapted to the work of the platform, which was positively reflected by knowing the last beneficiary of the transfers."
    He added, "These are positive indicators, as we have noticed the parallel market approaching the official exchange rate, and that monetary policy has achieved great success in increasing the strength of the Iraqi dinar until the parallel exchange rate seemed close to the official."
    From.. Raghad Dahham    LINK
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    FRANK26
    I WISH TO SHARE A RESPONSE I GAVE EDDIE TODAY BASED ON A WONDERFUL POST THAT HE SHARED WITH ME TODAY ................
     ~~~~~~~~~~
    FRANK26  4 minutes ago
    TOMORROW (Wednesday) I WILL READ WHAT HE SAID BUT HERE IS MY ANSWER TO HIM.......................
     ~~~~~~~~~~
    FRANK263 minutes ago
     That is a powerful statement from those that you are supposed to listen to !!! the CBI just told you that the Iraqi dinar is more powerful than the American dollar. They’re trying to tell you there is a new exchange rate for your new national currency. Congratulations, Eddie.
     ~~~~~~~~~~
    FRANK263 minutes ago
    MORE VALUABLE / POWERFUL THAN THE USD???!!!
     ~~~~~~~~~~
    FRANK263 minutes ago
    WE TALK TOMORROW (Wednesday 6 pm est?)   ON YOU W UB2B KONA ................ SEE YOU TOMORROW !!!
    Clare:  The Iraqi Trade Bank decides to adopt the dinar "only" in its electronic financial transactions
    4/12/2023
    The Iraqi Trade Bank decided, on Wednesday, to adopt the dinar currency only in all ATMs and electronic financial services.
    The media advisor to the bank, Aqil Al-Shuwaili, said, “In support of the Iraqi national currency by adopting it in financial transactions inside Iraq and not using the dollar currency, and in implementation of the decision of the Council of Ministers and the directives of the Central Bank of Iraq, it was decided that the cash currency approved in all ATMs of the Iraqi Trade Bank be in the currency of dinars only.
    Al-Shuwaili added, in an interview with the official news agency, that "it was decided to cancel the dollar currency from ATMs, and also to adopt the national currency in all electronic financial services."    LINK
    Turk182:  is this not a WOW WOW WOW article!
    Clare:  The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq meets the US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in Washington
    April 12, 2023
    His Excellency the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mr. Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq, met today, Wednesday, with the US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, Mr. "Brian Nelson", on the sidelines of the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

The two parties discussed facilitating the procedures of the Central Bank of Iraq in the process of financial transfers, while the US Treasury showed great flexibility and willingness to assist the Central Bank of Iraq in its efforts to achieve stability in the exchange rate.

His Excellency the Governor confirmed that he had agreed with the Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury to intensify communication between the technical teams of the two parties to implement the facilitation steps agreed upon during the meeting, within a short period.
    Central Bank of Iraq
    Media Office
    12 - April - 2023
    https://cbi.iq/news/view/2304

Clare:  Iraq announces the agreement with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to support economic reform
    4/12/2023
    Iraq announced, on Wednesday, an agreement with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to hold a "non-financial" program that includes providing technical and advisory support for the economic reform adopted by the Iraqi government in achieving financial and monetary stability.
    This came during the meeting of the Iraqi delegation with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, in the presence of the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Al-Alaq, the Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, and the technical delegation accompanying them, in the American capital, Washington, according to a statement received by Shafaq News Agency.
    Al-Alaq called on the Fund to "provide support to the Central Bank of Iraq in its procedures to achieve stability in the exchange rate in accordance with international practices, and the Iraq agreement with the International Monetary Fund, which was ratified by the Iraqi Parliament in 2008."
    Earlier in the day, the US Treasury Department showed "great flexibility and willingness" to help the Central Bank of Iraq achieve stability in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.  LINK

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:41 am