Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission: An arrest and search warrant was issued against the political advisor to the f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

advisor - Integrity Commission: An arrest and search warrant was issued against the political advisor to the f Empty Integrity Commission: An arrest and search warrant was issued against the political advisor to the f

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 7:14 am

[size=46]Integrity Commission: An arrest and search warrant was issued against the political advisor to the former Prime Minister[/size]
    Iraq
    11:28 - 2023-04-16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of an arrest and search warrant against the political advisor to the former Prime Minister, on the grounds of refusing to disclose financial disclosure.
    A statement by the authority stated that “a judge of the Second Karkh Investigation Court issued an arrest and search warrant against the political advisor to the former Prime Minister, for his failure to submit a statement of financial liabilities without a legitimate excuse, according to the confirmation of the prevention department in the authority, indicating that” the court decided to investigate the places of residence of the accused To implement the order issued against him.”
    He added, “The court relied in issuing the order on Article (19/First) of the amended Integrity and Unlawful Gain Commission Law No. (30 of 2011), which stipulates the imposition of a penalty of imprisonment for a period not exceeding one year for those who abstain From submitting a financial disclosure form without a legitimate excuse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:06 am