Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time in months, the Central Bank of Iraq's sales exceed $300 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time in months, the Central Bank of Iraq's sales exceed $300 million Empty For the first time in months, the Central Bank of Iraq's sales exceed $300 million

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2023, 4:59 am

For the first time in months, the Central Bank of Iraq's sales exceed $300 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-04-19 04:51
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Central Bank's sales of dollars in an auction today, Wednesday, exceeded more than 300 million dollars, and most of the sales went to meet the internal demand at the expense of external remittances.
    Shafaq News agency reporter stated, "The Central Bank sold today, during its auction for buying and selling the US dollar, 319 million, 595 thousand and 917 dollars, with an increase of 12.72% compared to yesterday, in which sales amounted to 283 million, 45 thousand and 994 dollars, which the bank covered at a price A basic exchange amounted to 1305 dinars per dollar for documentary credits and international settlements for electronic cards, at a rate of 1310 dinars per dollar for foreign transfers, and at a rate of 1310 dinars per dollar in cash.

Our correspondent added that most of the dollar sales went to boost domestic demand in the form of cash sales of 225 million and 900 thousand dollars, while the rest went to boost balances abroad in the form of (remittances, credits) amounting to 93 million 695 thousand and 917 dollars.
    Our correspondent indicated that the number of banks that bought the cash dollar amounted to 21, while the number of banks that met requests for strengthening balances abroad reached 25, while the total number of exchange and mediation companies participating in the auction was 603 companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:13 am