Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary concern about the excessive budget deficit, amid warning of an explosion of a crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary concern about the excessive budget deficit, amid warning of an explosion of a crisis Empty Parliamentary concern about the excessive budget deficit, amid warning of an explosion of a crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2023, 5:26 am

[size=52]Parliamentary concern about the excessive budget deficit, amid warning of an explosion of a crisis[/size]
    • Today 11:29

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Diyala..
     Representative Muhammad Al-Shammari described, on Wednesday, the 2023 budget deficit as disturbing and surprising, indicating that Parliament intends to reduce the percentage to the lowest possible level.
    Al-Shammari said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The budget law is very important for the continuity of the work of state institutions and the disbursement of dues and salaries, but in return it must adopt clear contexts that contribute to preventing any financial crises."
    He added, "The 2023 budget deficit amounts to 64 trillion dinars, or about 30% of the total budget, and this matter is of concern in three directions, the most prominent of which is that there are determinants of the deficit percentage in budgets."
    He pointed out that "reducing the deficit is a priority for the House of Representatives, which gives high flexibility in ensuring the payment of financial dues without any problems, and this is what we are currently seeking to support."
    Two days ago, the House of Representatives conducted the second reading of the 2023 budget law, amid expectations that its resolution would take another few weeks.

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2024, 7:36 am