Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government advisor expects the exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market to approach the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

advisor - A government advisor expects the exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market to approach the  Empty A government advisor expects the exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market to approach the

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2023, 6:55 am

[size=46]A government advisor expects the exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market to approach the official rate[/size]
    Economy
    14:16 - 2023-04-21
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, expected that the exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market would approach the official rate.
    Saleh said in a press statement: "We expect very soon that the exchange rate of the parallel dollar will approach the official rate with the continuation of external transfers, especially since all private banks have committed themselves to transfers and the electronic government controls these external transfers."
    And he indicated that "all these matters will lead to the decline of the parallel dollar exchange rate to the official rate."
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani said in an interview with a number of local media two days ago that: "The fluctuations in the exchange rates of the dollar are the result of the non-implementation of the agreement signed between the previous government and the central bank with the Federal Bank and the US Treasury."
    Al-Sudani added, "The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will decrease to reach its official price of 1,320 dinars," stressing that "the Iraqi dinar is strong and the financial situation is at its best, and we have great confidence in the Iraqi dinar."
    He stressed that "the exchange rates of the dollar tend to stabilize and reach the official rate soon."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534, ExplodingButterfly and Fran like this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:10 pm