Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary work: The budget includes the inclusion of 600,000 new families with social protection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary work: The budget includes the inclusion of 600,000 new families with social protection Empty Parliamentary work: The budget includes the inclusion of 600,000 new families with social protection

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2023, 6:04 am

[size=52]Parliamentary work: The budget includes the inclusion of 600,000 new families with social protection salaries[/size]
    • Today 11:05

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Labor Committee and civil society organizations in the House of Representatives revealed, on Tuesday, that 600,000 families are covered by care according to the general budget law for the year 2023. 
    Committee member Amir Al-Mamouri said in an interview with the information agency, “The Ministry of Labor cares about several segments, including people with special needs and the Social Protection Authority,” noting that “there are efforts to legislate the law of the full-time helper and people with special needs at the same time, but we were surprised that the law was withdrawn by the government.” 
    He added, "There is coordination between the Parliamentary Finance Committee and the Ministry of Labor to allocate an amount of 400 billion in the 2023 budget for loan holders and the unemployed, to be given in the form of interest-free advances estimated at 10 million, and we are looking to increase the loan to 20 million." 

He pointed out that "there is an expansion to include the largest number in social protection during the current year to reach 600 thousand, according to the budget prepared for him, which was raised by the ministry, and we are keen to protect these segments and provide the best services to them and their families." 
    And the Parliamentary Labor and Social Affairs Committee had previously revealed a plan for the North of the Social Security Law, 4 million guaranteed workers. End / 25 h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 21 May 2024, 8:20 pm