Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is preparing to "deduct" funds from several items and transfer them to the governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament is preparing to "deduct" funds from several items and transfer them to the governorates Empty Parliament is preparing to "deduct" funds from several items and transfer them to the governorates

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2023, 4:30 am

Parliament is preparing to "deduct" funds from several items and transfer them to the governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mudar Al-Karawi, revealed today, Tuesday, a tendency to double the governorates’ allocations in the 2023 budget, by making some transfers.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "there is a preliminary agreement to resolve all difficult items in the 2023 budget according to a clear vision," pointing out that "the coming days will witness the hosting of all ministers in the Sudanese government in order to set precedence in financial financing." .
    He added, "There is a movement to increase governorate allocations within the region's development budget from 2.5 trillion dinars to 5 trillion dinars," especially since it is "the most important in financing provincial projects, whether ongoing or new," pointing out that "the solution will be to transfer money from some items to a budget Territorial development.
    He pointed out that "the meetings of the Finance Committee will be more intense in the coming weeks in order to fully resolve the budget items."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:27 am