Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


    A specialist presents a proposal that will drop the dollar to its official rate in Iraq

    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist


    Posts : 272367
    Join date : 2012-12-21

    rate - A specialist presents a proposal that will drop the dollar to its official rate in Iraq Empty A specialist presents a proposal that will drop the dollar to its official rate in Iraq

    Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2023, 2:45 pm

    A specialist presents a proposal that will drop the dollar to its official rate in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    +A
    -A


    Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the researcher in economic and financial affairs, Nabil Jabbar Al-Tamimi, presented a proposal that will lead to a reduction in the parallel exchange rate and an increase in the value of the Iraqi dinar, indicating that 75% of the commercial process has adapted to the new situation.
    Al-Tamimi said, to "Baghdad Today", that "a batch of direct cash sales from the Central Bank to the markets at a rate of 50-100 million dollars per day and for a period of one week is sufficient to reduce the exchange rates to the limits of 1330-1380 dinars per dollar," noting that "these direct payments  to The markets will stimulate the exchange rates towards a decline at a time when the rates of remittances issued by the Central Bank are growing well and reassuringly, reaching 175-200 million dollars in each session.
    And he indicated that "the Central Bank was able to overcome the remittance crisis by nearly 75% of it, but the remaining 25% of the crisis represents a greater challenge, as it is related to a wide spectrum of small merchants who have not adapted and adapted their commercial status until today to be able to pass their commercial remittances within the new controls, which It requires other treatments by the government and the Central Bank to address it.
    The specialist in economic and financial affairs added, "The bad scenario that was proposed earlier has been exceeded. The decision to reduce the official exchange rate to 1,300 dinars was able to limit the increasing rise in the exchange rate, which had it not been for, it would have reached the threshold of 200,000 dinars, and for this reason Hazm was able The reform of the Central Bank managed to bypass several aspects of the crisis, especially those treatments related to small remittances and cash from travelers, but it is not sufficient until today and requires larger treatments.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

      Current date/time is Sat 22 Jun 2024, 6:43 am