Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MP Al-Maliki: the oversight role of the House of Representatives is not enabled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MP Al-Maliki: the oversight role of the House of Representatives is not enabled Empty MP Al-Maliki: the oversight role of the House of Representatives is not enabled

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:19 am

MP Al-Maliki: the oversight role of the House of Representatives is not enabled

09/19/20140 

The MP said the coalition of state law, Ali al-Maliki, said that the oversight role of the House of Representatives is not enabled, yet; due to the absence of the committees of security, defense and human rights Alniabaten, in the case of the massacre of soldiers Camp Speicher, calling for the inclusion of parliament label heads and deputies and the makers of the Standing Committees, to move work Supervisory Board and the legislature. He said al-Maliki told all of Iraq [where], that "the presidency of the Standing Committees of the House of Representatives has not been selected so far, so we find the oversight role of the House of Representatives is not enabled, and therefore speed up the drawers naming committee chairmen and vice-chairmen and rapporteurs of the committees, on the Council's agenda, or select a session special designation. "
    He pointed out that "the issue of Spyker assigned to two committees are the first security and defense to control the military operations, and to find an opportunity to lift their bodies or re neighborhoods to their families, and the second for the Commission on Human Rights, to demand the rights of these victims."

The Ministry of Human Rights yesterday, that the number of missing at the base of Speicher had reached in 1095 is missing.

It is noteworthy that the terrorist gangs Daash proceeded to murder and kidnapping of soldiers in the military base Spyker in Salahuddin province, after the near-total control of the province after the fall of the city of Mosul, however Alarhabiyan.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am