Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rubaie: The budget amounts for the southern governorates are below the level of ambition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rubaie: The budget amounts for the southern governorates are below the level of ambition Empty Al-Rubaie: The budget amounts for the southern governorates are below the level of ambition

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2023, 5:09 am

[size=52]Al-Rubaie: The budget amounts for the southern governorates are below the level of ambition[/size]
    • Today 10:23

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad..
    On Sunday, the head of the National Approach bloc, Ahmed Al-Rubaie, demanded an increase in the budgets allocated for the development of the southern governorates, noting that the amounts allocated in the budget are below the level of ambition.  
    Al-Rubaie said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, "The budgets allocated to the governorates in the 2023 budget do not meet the development needs of the governorates."
     He added that "Parliament will make some amendments to the budget, but it will be minor to achieve justice among the shares of the provinces."
    Pointing out that "there are demands to double the allocations for the development of the regions because they were received very little in the budget, and therefore we demand to raise the financial shares of the provinces and enable them to complete their projects."

A member of the Parliamentary Region and Governorates Development Committee, Muhammad Al-Shammari, criticized earlier the low share of the development of regions in the 2023 budget, indicating that it does not exceed 2.5 trillion dinars. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 1:34 am