Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A round of licenses to invest and establish new refineries in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A round of licenses to invest and establish new refineries in Iraq Empty A round of licenses to invest and establish new refineries in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2023, 5:11 am

[size=52]A round of licenses to invest and establish new refineries in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 09:06

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad...
    The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee revealed the Ministry of Oil's intention to launch a round of licensing to invest and establish new refineries.  
    Committee member Kazem Al-Touki said in a statement to Al-Sabah newspaper, seen by Al-Maalouma, that "it is important to invest in the refinery sector in the country, as Iraq cannot be an oil country and import oil products from abroad."  
    He pointed out that "the refineries, if invested by specialized companies, can advance the reality of oil products and may bring Iraq to the stage of self-sufficiency."  
    Al-Touki added, "A group of companies applied to invest in the Al-Faw refinery, and this issue is still under study and has not yet been handed over to a specific company."  
    He stressed that "the ministry is in the process of actually operating the Karbala investment refinery with a capacity of 140,000 barrels per day, due to its important role in the economic and environmental field."  
    He explained, "The government has set out to establish the government-run Diwaniyah refinery with a capacity of 70,000 barrels per day, and two investment projects for refineries in the governorates of Kirkuk and Maysan."  
    Al-Touki pointed out, "There is a tendency to develop and rehabilitate the current refineries, by expanding the production capacity of small refineries, and working on a broad plan within a sequential approach that will lead to the production of quantities that exceed consumption needs and fill the growing demand for gasoline consumption, which he described as very high." Ended / 25 s.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:28 am