Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two conditions for the resumption of the export of Iraqi oil through Turkey, after it was stopped fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two conditions for the resumption of the export of Iraqi oil through Turkey, after it was stopped fo Empty Two conditions for the resumption of the export of Iraqi oil through Turkey, after it was stopped fo

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2023, 2:06 pm

Two conditions for the resumption of the export of Iraqi oil through Turkey, after it was stopped for more than a month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 17:4
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the oil and economic expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, identified two basic conditions for resuming the export of Kurdistan region's oil through pipelines to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, after stopping for more than a month and recording losses of more than one billion dollars.
    Al-Marsoumi said, in a clarification received by "Baghdad Today", that "there are two conditions for resuming oil pumping through the Turkish line, the first is that the region bear the fine imposed by the International Tribunal on Turkey amounting to 1.471 billion dollars."
    As for the second condition, he added, it is that "Turkey continues to buy Iraqi oil at reduced prices, as stated in the agreement between the region and Turkey, which extends to 50 years."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:03 pm