Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's party demands that Baghdad pay the salaries of the region's employees in full

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Barzani's party demands that Baghdad pay the salaries of the region's employees in full Empty Barzani's party demands that Baghdad pay the salaries of the region's employees in full

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 5:13 am

[rtl]Barzani's party demands that Baghdad pay the salaries of the region's employees in full[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Wafaa Muhammad Karim, confirmed that the federal government is concerned with paying the salaries of employees in the region, after the region's oil exports were stopped and the file was handed over to SOMO.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Karim said in a press interview, "The region handed over the oil completely under the management of SOMO, and therefore it no longer possesses the full amount in order to pay the employees' salaries for the month of April."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, “The region needs a monthly amount of 920 billion dinars to distribute the salaries of employees, retirees, and social workers, and therefore, as a result of stopping oil exports, it will not be able to pay the salaries in full. "

Karim pointed out that "Baghdad will pay the amount of 400 billion dinars agreed upon in advance, and this amount is with the amounts in the Ministry of Finance, through which it will be able to pay salaries for the month of April, pending approval of the budget."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:28 pm