Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reveals the reason for postponing the vote on choosing the national day for Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Parliament reveals the reason for postponing the vote on choosing the national day for Iraq Empty Parliament reveals the reason for postponing the vote on choosing the national day for Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2023, 4:41 am

[rtl]Parliament reveals the reason for postponing the vote on choosing the national day for Iraq[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Committee on Tourism, Culture, Antiquities and Information revealed the reason for postponing the Iraqi National Day draft law, stressing that the political forces did not agree on a unified day for the national holiday.

A member of the committee, Rafiq al-Salhi, said in a press interview that "the forces of the coordination framework refused that the Iraqi national holiday be October 3 of each year," pointing out that "the aforementioned date coincides with the anniversary of Iraq's entry into the League of Nations," adding that "all countries The one who joined the United Nations did not choose the date of its accession as its national holiday.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Salhi, who is a deputy for the coordination framework, added, “His bloc supports considering the anniversary of the founding of the Iraqi state in March 1921 as a national holiday for the country, or June 13, the anniversary of the issuance of the fatwa of the competent jihad on which the popular crowd was founded.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Salhi pointed out, "The continuation of political discussions within the House of Representatives to choose an important event in the history of Iraq to be a national holiday for the country."It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives, earlier, postponed voting on the draft law on the National Day of the Republic of Iraq, based on a request submitted by the Parliamentary Committee on Culture, Tourism, Antiquities and Information.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:28 am