Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy submits a salary proposal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy submits a salary proposal  Empty A deputy submits a salary proposal

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2023, 4:46 am

A deputy submits a salary proposal 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Economy Committee, Kazem Al-Fayyad, put forward, on Tuesday, several proposals to reduce the deficit in the 2023 budget.
    Al-Fayyad said, "It is in the public interest to reduce the budget deficit by submitting proposals to reduce the deficit, and we have put forward many proposals in the House of Representatives and presented them to the Prime Minister."
    He added, "The first aspect is the development and support of the agricultural sector, in addition to the presence of ministries that collect funds but demand allocations in the budget," continuing: "Many government institutions have shops, garages, markets, and (Allawi) vegetables, in addition to providing administrative services such as vacations." And taxes, and these imports do not enter the state treasury.
    He stressed that "oil imports in the budget amounted to 117 trillion dinars, while non-oil revenues amounted to 20 trillion dinars only," warning of "a defect in the final accounts of each ministry," according to the official newspaper.
    He pointed out that "the deficit can be addressed by bypassing collection as a wrong policy," noting that "90% of the money does not reach the treasury, and the amount of these imports can reach 30 trillion dinars."
    Al-Fayyad criticized, "the existence of double salaries and tens of thousands of aliens, as well as the salaries of special grades," going on to say that "this problem can be addressed with a unified central system of salaries."

Views 120
    Added 05/09/2023 - 10:55 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:36 am