Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frame: Washington sponsors 7 points of tension with neighboring countries on the land of Iraqi Kurdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frame: Washington sponsors 7 points of tension with neighboring countries on the land of Iraqi Kurdi Empty Frame: Washington sponsors 7 points of tension with neighboring countries on the land of Iraqi Kurdi

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2023, 4:42 am

Frame: Washington sponsors 7 points of tension with neighboring countries on the land of Iraqi Kurdistan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, accused the United States of sponsoring 7 points of tension with neighboring countries through the gate of the Kurdistan region.
    Odeh said to (Baghdad Today), "The Iraqi constitution is clear in not accepting the existence of any bloc or armed movement that threatens the security of neighboring countries under any pretext, and this matter is very important to avoid turning our country into an arena for regional and international conflicts, especially in light of the already existing tensions." decades ago."
    He added, "America sponsors 7 points of tension with Iran and Turkey in the Kurdistan region by supporting armed forces, parties and groups under the title of opposition," pointing out that "Washington has a strategy to drain that country and turn the region into an arena for bloody conflicts that lead to destruction and displacement, the price of which is paid by the innocent." in the end".
    He pointed out that "Washington is living on crises and is the main financier of the armed groups on the border with Iran on the part of the region," stressing "the need to pay attention to the seriousness of these plans, which are considered blatant interference in internal affairs and an attempt to create unstable regions, which in the same direction represent a violation of the contents of the Iraqi constitution." ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:28 am