Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Mandalawi: The public sector has grown greatly, and the enactment of the workers' retirement law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Mandalawi: The public sector has grown greatly, and the enactment of the workers' retirement law  Empty Al-Mandalawi: The public sector has grown greatly, and the enactment of the workers' retirement law

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious - Hassan Al-Fawwaz,
    First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, affirmed the need for the retirement and social security law for workers, after its enactment, to a real will to apply its provisions correctly and instructions that enhance the ease of its implementation. 

[size]
    Al-Mandalawi said in a speech during the workshop on announcing the legislation of the retirement and social security law for workers, which was attended by a reporter (conscious): The legislation related to the rights of workers and private sector employees did not witness any interest by the competent authorities, so concern prevailed among workers in the private sector and about their fate when the end of their service or their reaching the age of retirement.
    ” And he
    indicated that "countries looking to build according to a correct vision must put in place the guarantees and privileges to protect the sector of workers in the private sector," noting that "this law represents a significant historical turning point in the history of Iraqi legislation."[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:27 am