Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: We have economic pressure cards to use in the water file with Türkiye

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: We have economic pressure cards to use in the water file with Türkiye Empty Politician: We have economic pressure cards to use in the water file with Türkiye

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2023, 5:03 am

[size=52]Politician: We have economic pressure cards to use in the water file with Türkiye[/size]
    • Today 09:28

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Qasim Balshan saw that Iraq has economic pressure cards that can be used against Turkey and other countries that deprive it of its rights and water share.

Balshan told Al-Maalouma, "Erdogan will win the elections, especially since he has all the means of power and pressure to obtain the presidential seat again, and it is likely that he will practice an unfair policy against Iraq at all levels."
    He added, "Iraq, despite the succession of governments, the water file did not get a large space in order to solve this problem with the Turkish side, so the problem still exists and drought threatens Iraq."
    And he indicated that "there is a need to turn towards the international community in order to ensure that Iraq obtains its rights from Turkey, Syria and Iran with regard to water, as Baghdad has economic pressure cards that can be used against countries that prevent it from obtaining its share of water." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:18 am