Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance discusses the region's share in the three budgets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Parliamentary Finance discusses the region's share in the three budgets Empty Parliamentary Finance discusses the region's share in the three budgets

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2023, 4:45 am

Parliamentary Finance discusses the region's share in the three budgets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Sunday, that its meeting today will be devoted to discussing and voting on the paragraphs and materials related to the share of the Kurdistan region from the federal budget.
    Committee member Nermin Maarouf said, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that "the meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee will be devoted to discussing and voting on articles and paragraphs related to the Kurdistan Region's share in the draft general federal budget law."
    She added that the committee will discuss the region's share in the budgets for the years 2023, 2024, and 2025.
    Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee announced the most prominent amendments made to the budget items, while setting a date for sending them to the Presidency of Parliament.
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Karawi expected that “the budget law will be submitted to the Presidency of the House of Representatives this week,” noting that “the most prominent amendments made to the budget relate to increasing non-oil revenues and regulating the work of collecting services provided such as electricity, the municipality, the issue of managing banks, automating government departments, and others.” ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 13 Jun 2024, 2:58 pm