Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its session today to discuss the law of the Federation Council and the establishment

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliament held its session today to discuss the law of the Federation Council and the establishment Empty Parliament held its session today to discuss the law of the Federation Council and the establishment

Post by rocky Mon 22 Sep 2014, 12:00 pm

Parliament held its session today to discuss the law of the Federation Council and the establishment of foreign

Monday 22 سبتمبر 2014 | 11:25 صباحا

BAGHDAD / ... revealed a parliamentary source, that the meeting of the Council for Monday, will see the discussion of the draft law of the Federation Council and the establishment of foreign passports.

The source told "Eye of Iraq News," "The House of Representatives begins the day by reading a bill Federation Council and the House of Representatives and the establishment of foreign passports and ratify the amended agreements for cooperation Orabi for relief operations."

And hold the House of Representatives its 18th legislative term of the first legislative year, the first, on Monday, as will include the swearing-in of members of the House of Representatives who were holding government positions and replacements for those who have held ministerial positions or the Vice-President of the Republic, according to a statement the House of Representatives. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2022, 5:49 pm