Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: Financing the service effort within the budget will constitute a quantum leap in projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: Financing the service effort within the budget will constitute a quantum leap in projects Empty Al-Sudani: Financing the service effort within the budget will constitute a quantum leap in projects

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:03 am

[size=52]Al-Sudani: Financing the service effort within the budget will constitute a quantum leap in projects[/size]
    • Today 14:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
     Prime Minister Muhammad Shayaa Al-Sudani affirmed that financing the service effort team within the budget will constitute a quantum leap in projects in all governorates.
     Al-Sudani said in a statement, which Al-Maloumah received a copy of, that "the service effort team and its exceptional style of work constituted a state of hope and a source of pleasure for the citizen, despite the presence of some obstacles, But the outcome was positive by all standards," stressing that "financial funding for the service effort within the 2023 budget will constitute a quantum leap if it is invested in the right way and in the right procedures.
    He reaffirmed the importance of setting priorities in the implementation of projects, as he directed that priority be given to primary sewage projects in the implementation efforts, and also instructed the operation of government asphalt plants and including them in the effort services, and the Baghdad Governorate to undertake the implementation of some strategic projects in Baghdad related to the service effort, due to the lack of approval The budget so far, as directed by His Excellency to resolve the remaining projects, and to prepare for the preparation of the next plan in light of the field survey.
    Al-Sudani praised "the efforts of all the team's workers and what they presented during the previous stage, and the good impact they left in the areas where they implemented the projects." End 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:15 pm