Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative agriculture warns of the inability to provide drinking water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative agriculture warns of the inability to provide drinking water Empty Representative agriculture warns of the inability to provide drinking water

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:07 am

[size=52]Representative agriculture warns of the inability to provide drinking water[/size]
    • Today 08:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee, Thaer al-Jubouri, warned, on Thursday, of problems due to the large shortage in water levels coming from the source countries, pointing out that the decline will have great effects on the level of agriculture and greater than that on the level of drinking water.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The government's solutions do not rise to the level of resolving the water crisis, as it came late, and Iraq today suffers from a major problem that does not threaten agriculture, but will affect drinking water, which represents a great threat to Iraqis."
    He added, "The coming days will be painful for farmers and the people in general, especially if water problems continue without any real solutions by the concerned authorities."
    And he indicated that "the government's treatment of the water file and the current crisis will be limited, as there is poor planning to manage crises and avoid problems, as Iraq often falls into dangers and then begins to think about solving the problem." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:39 pm