Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cougar: Parliamentary Finance decides today's budget transfers, and the debate continues over the re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cougar: Parliamentary Finance decides today's budget transfers, and the debate continues over the re Empty Cougar: Parliamentary Finance decides today's budget transfers, and the debate continues over the re

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:25 am

Cougar: Parliamentary Finance decides today's budget transfers, and the debate continues over the region's share
    • Time: 05/25/2023 14:48:37

• Read: 507 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Member of the Finance Committee, Jamal Cougar, confirmed that the committee will today resolve its discussions on the draft financial budget law.
    Cougar told {Euphrates News} agency: "The committee is still discussing the items of the Kurdistan region's share in the budget, and the agreement on 12.5% ​​is a reality, but there are some discussions within the same item."
    He added, "The Finance Committee will resolve today the file of transfers within the budget, and according to the speaker of the House of Representatives, it will be presented in a session next Saturday."
    The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, announced yesterday that the draft financial budget law will be put to a vote before the House of Representatives next Saturday.
    A statement by the Parliamentary Media Department quoted Al-Halbousi as saying, "The budget is in its final touches in the Parliamentary Finance Committee, which will present the draft law to the Presidency of Parliament on Thursday."
    He added: "There are some notes on the budget that will be resolved before handing them over to the presidency of the Council."
    Al-Halbousi confirmed that "there are many segments that will be included in the appointments, but the budget law cannot cover all applicants for appointment, and there is a priority for the government, and sufficient and necessary allocations have been provided for the social welfare file." 
    From.. Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:10 am