Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating memorandums of understanding in the banking, agricultural a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating memorandums of understanding in the banking, agricultural a Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating memorandums of understanding in the banking, agricultural a

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:47 am

[size=30]Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating memorandums of understanding in the banking, agricultural and health sectors[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PM:02:50:25/05/2023

Minister of Finance Taif Sami stressed, with Saudi Minister of Investment Khaled Al-Falih, the importance of activating the memorandums of understanding signed with Saudi Arabia related to banks and supporting industrial, agricultural and health projects.

Sami said, according to the statement of the Ministry of Finance, NRT Arabia received a copy of it, that "the role of the committees emanating from both sides is to activate the projects proposed by the Saudis related to aspects of financing and grants provided for infrastructure purposes in Iraq, such as hospitals, schools, health centers, and grain silos projects.

Sami said, during her meeting with representatives of the Saudi Development Fund and the Islamic Bank, that "the projects proposed to be implemented in Iraq, stressing their inclusion in the general federal budget of the Republic of Iraq for the year 2024."

The statement stated, "Cooperation is clear between the Central Bank of Iraq and the Central Bank of Saudi Arabia in many areas to provide banking services to merchants and beneficiaries."

He also added, "One of the Iraqi banks has opened a branch for it in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and another bank is in the process of opening a branch for it in the Kingdom," indicating, "There is cooperation in the field of exchanging experiences and information and developing expertise in the field of financial technologies, electronic payment and other banking services between The Iraqi and Saudi central banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:19 am