Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Central Bank and the government are working to end (dollarization)

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Economist: The Central Bank and the government are working to end (dollarization) Empty Economist: The Central Bank and the government are working to end (dollarization)

Post by rocky Thu 25 May 2023, 7:51 am

[rtl]Economist: The Central Bank and the government are working to end (dollarization)[/rtl]

economy  ,  05/25/2023 10:14  , the number of readings: 198 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The economist, Nabil Jabbar Al-Tamimi, confirmed that the government and the Central Bank of Iraq are working to end the phenomenon of (dollarization).[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Tamimi said in a press interview, "There is dealing in dollars in many transactions and things inside the country, not just cars, and this matter is totally unacceptable."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed, "The paths of hard currency must be determined in certain files, which are imports only, so that it becomes a surplus in dollars, because if dealings become in dinars, the citizen will not buy dollars from the market."

He pointed out that "stability must be supported for the Iraqi dinar, so that the purchase of cars is dealt with in dinars and the dollar is excluded," explaining that it is "an important step that will enable the stability of the market, and it was absent from the sight of successive governments."[/rtl]
    [rtl]It is noteworthy that the government is trying to control the continuing rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in the markets, three months after its decision to officially raise the value of the Iraqi dinar at a price of 1320 per dollar.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Recently, the Ministry of the Interior prevented merchants and citizens from dealing in dollars in markets and shops, and restricted transactions to Iraqi dinars.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Jun 2023, 9:48 am