Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning against tampering with the “quota”...the budget session is threatened with a “boycott”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning against tampering with the “quota”...the budget session is threatened with a “boycott” Empty Warning against tampering with the “quota”...the budget session is threatened with a “boycott”

Post by Rocky Fri 26 May 2023, 5:03 am

[size=45][size=41]Warning against tampering with the “quota”...the budget session is threatened with a “boycott”[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Kurdistan Democratic Party warned against tampering with the share of the Kurdistan region in the budget, indicating that any tampering will lead to obstruction of the session of passing the budget law.
    The leader of the party, Wafaa Muhammad Karim, said, in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “determining the percentage of the Kurdistan region from the budget law according to (12.67%) was done in accordance with the political agreement between the forces of the State Administration Coalition and the governments of Baghdad and Erbil,” noting that “Any manipulation of this percentage is unacceptable, and this contradicts the agreements that took place during the last period.”
    And Karim said, “There are those who want to manipulate this percentage and the paragraphs of the Kurdistan region within the budget law, and this manipulation will impede the passage of the budget,” stressing that “any manipulation of the paragraphs of the region will lead to a boycott of the voting session by the Kurdish and Sunni political forces, and for this one must be careful who wants to obstruct the passage of the budget.” budget.”
    Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi had set next Saturday as a date for voting on the budget, which has been under discussion by the Parliamentary Finance Committee for a month, amid a dispute over some of the last paragraphs of the budget.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:26 am