Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Union expresses its position on attending the voting session on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Union expresses its position on attending the voting session on the budget Empty The National Union expresses its position on attending the voting session on the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2023, 4:30 am

The National Union expresses its position on attending the voting session on the budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:5
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Special
    A member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Goran Fathi, confirmed today, Saturday, that his party's deputies will attend Saturday's session to vote on the budget.
    Fathi told (Baghdad Today) that "the representatives of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan will attend the voting session on the budget if it is announced that it will be held by the Presidency of the Council."
    He added, "Any delay in the process of approving the budget will affect citizens, whether in the region or other Iraqi governorates," pointing out that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party always violates agreements, whether they are signed in Baghdad or signed between the Kurdish parties in Kurdistan."
    He stressed, "The union's deputies are determined to vote on the budget quickly and urgently," noting that "approving the budget is in favor of the Kurdish citizen."
    And as long as the differences were raging between the two main parties in the Kurdistan region, which reached the point of a clash, as happened in the parliament session for the representatives of the Kurdistan region, and the chaos that occurred in it is only evidence of the size of the fragmentation and lack of harmony between these parties, which almost reaches a dead end. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 am