Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: The government is obligated to sever relations with Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: The government is obligated to sever relations with Jordan Empty Legal: The government is obligated to sever relations with Jordan

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 7:22 am

[size=52]Legal: The government is obligated to sever relations with Jordan[/size]
    • Today 13:47

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the legal movement, Ahmed Shahid Al-Shammari, affirmed, on Sunday, the necessity of suspending diplomatic and political work with Jordan in protest against granting a work permit to the buried Baath Party, warning against the attempts of the dissolved Baath Party to return to power again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Shammari said in an interview with Al-Maalouma Agency, that "after the end of the black era of Saddam's Baath, the Iraqi people took the initiative to put articles in the permanent constitution criminalizing the Saddam's Baath and stressing the enactment of a law that would reassure the people of the non-return of the criminal party and the practices committed by the criminals of the Baath and its tyrants." 
    He added, "Recently, some circles of evil, supported by Jordan and some Gulf countries, led by the United States of America, began to implement a malicious program whose mission is to bring Saddam's Baath party back into political life, once again. 
    " Iraq in Jordan to protest the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of a work permit to the banned Baath Party.
    The Human Rights Movement had described the Jordanian authorities' allowing the Baath Party to return to political work as an aggressive and provocative act against the Iraqi people. End / 25h

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:57 pm