Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governmental parliamentary agreement to reduce Internet prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - Governmental parliamentary agreement to reduce Internet prices Empty Governmental parliamentary agreement to reduce Internet prices

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 7:28 am

[size=52]Governmental parliamentary agreement to reduce Internet prices[/size]
    • Today 09:36

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    The Parliamentary Transportation and Communications Committee announced the launch of discussions with the Ministry of Communications to reduce the cost of Internet services provided to citizens and improve their quality. Committee member Karwan Ali Yarowis said in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper ,
     seen by Al-Maaloumah, that coordination has been made with the Ministry of Communications in order to improve the quality of Internet services available to citizens due to their urgent need in various scientific, professional, economic, social and other fields.
    A joint work between the Ministry and the Transportation Committee, as there is serious follow-up and strenuous efforts to work on advancing the reality of the Internet in the country, so that its price matches the level of service provided by telecom companies to citizens. He pointed out that, "With regard to reducing prices, the Ministry of Communications will determine this and have already discussed the matter. 
    " In several meetings, being responsible for providing the services and imposing the set price.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:55 pm