Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance of the Region: Amending Articles 13 and 14 in the budget has left no power f

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - The Minister of Finance of the Region: Amending Articles 13 and 14 in the budget has left no power f Empty The Minister of Finance of the Region: Amending Articles 13 and 14 in the budget has left no power f

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2023, 7:36 am

The Minister of Finance of the Region: Amending Articles 13 and 14 in the budget has left no power for Kurdistan
    • Time: 05/28/2023 13:24:42

• Read: 1,053 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The Minister of Finance of the Kurdistan Region, Awat Sheikh Janab, considered, on Sunday, that any changes to any article in the federal financial budget outside the agreements concluded between Erbil and Baghdad are considered "illegal."
    Sheikh Janab said in a press conference held today in Erbil, that the regional government is committed to all agreements concluded between it and the federal government regarding the oil and gas file and the country's general financial budget.
    He added that the recent amendments to the budget with regard to the share of the region aimed at disturbing the current positive atmosphere between Erbil and Baghdad, and creating a problem between them.
    According to the agreements concluded, the Kurdistan Region has the freedom to deposit financial revenues in any bank it wants, according to the minister.
    Sheikh Janab also indicated that the entire amendments that were made to Articles 13 and 14 did not leave any authority for the region, describing those changes to the two articles as "contrary to the agreements concluded and the law."
    The minister stressed that the issue of saved salaries should not be used in political bidding, noting that the Kurdistan Regional Government has a plan for saved salaries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:14 pm