Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework announces its five recommendations during a meeting of its leaders

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - The framework announces its five recommendations during a meeting of its leaders Empty The framework announces its five recommendations during a meeting of its leaders

Post by Rocky Mon May 29, 2023 8:03 am

[size=52]The framework announces its five recommendations during a meeting of its leaders[/size]
    • Today 10:08

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
     The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atbi, confirmed, on Monday, that the meeting of the coordination framework came out with five recommendations on the budget.

Al-Atbi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The meeting of the leaders of the coordination framework yesterday evening was very important in order to find solutions to some complex axes in the 2023 budget and present them to Parliament in preparation for a vote."
    He added, "The meeting came out with 5 important recommendations, most notably finding solutions to all outstanding points in the 2023 budget and re-dialogue about them by the Finance Committee," stressing that "the framework understands everything that was presented and seeks to develop an agreed road map to move the budget forward."
    He pointed out, "The solutions are difficult, but not impossible, in light of the existence of political consensus to proceed with the budget, expecting to resolve the differences within 72 hours." Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am