Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives the Iraqi Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President - The President of the Republic receives the Iraqi Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Empty The President of the Republic receives the Iraqi Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2023, 4:22 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives the Iraqi Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia[/size]
    Iraq
    11:20 - 2023-05-30
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, May 30, 2023, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, Mrs. Safia Taleb Al-Suhail, on the occasion of her assumption of her duties as Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
    At the beginning of the meeting, the President entrusted His Excellency the Ambassador with his greetings to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, His Majesty King Salman bin Abdulaziz, and the Crown Prince, His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and his wishes to the Saudi people for continued progress and prosperity.
    The President of the Republic stressed the importance of strengthening relations in accordance with common interests and in a way that returns to mutual benefit and consolidates the foundations of constructive cooperation between Iraq and the countries of the region, indicating keenness to build balanced relations with everyone in a way that establishes security and stability, expressing his wishes to HE the Ambassador for success in her work.
    In her turn, Ambassador Al-Suhail appreciated the President's directives, his interest and his keenness to enhance diplomatic performance in a way that strengthens Iraq's relations with brotherly and friendly countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:58 am