Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese finished making adjustments to the 2014 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese finished making adjustments to the 2014 budget Empty Sudanese finished making adjustments to the 2014 budget

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Sep 2014, 5:46 am

Sudanese finished making adjustments to the 2014 budget

9/23/2014 0:00 
    Baghdad, Saad Al-Sammak said the Minister of Finance Agency, Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese that approving the budget for the remaining three months of this year, will support the progress of security forces in the war on terrorism. added Sudanese in an interview »morning», that «the concerned authorities to complete the proposed amendments to the budget in Ministry of Finance, has completed most of its business in preparation for approval by the House of Representatives «. indicating that it »included the amounts of all additional expenses that support the security forces». explained, he «was the introduction of private data ancestors operational and ongoing projects awarded on according to the base of 1/12 of the budget last year as well as the popular crowd expenses and compensation for operations Alarhabiyh.oshdd that «the grades will be launched in accordance with the requirements of the cursor immediately after the approval of the Sudanese Almoisna.sv that« the ministry was in the process of the preparation of the general budget for the next year in 2015 in preparation for submission to the Cabinet for discussion and then sent to the House of Representatives on schedule ».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:21 am