Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health Reveals Through “Earth News” The Total Number Of Projects In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Health Reveals Through “Earth News” The Total Number Of Projects In Iraq Empty Health Reveals Through “Earth News” The Total Number Of Projects In Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 7:07 am

Health Reveals Through “Earth News” The Total Number Of Projects In Iraq
    05/31/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Wednesday, the spokesman for the Ministry of Health, Saif Al-Badr, revealed the total number of projects throughout Iraq.
    Al-Badr told Earth News Agency, "The number of projects exceeds 60 projects, including a giant hospital, the Turkish, German and Australian hospitals, 300, 200 and 100-bed hospitals, the first two health care centers and specialized centers with a group of more than 60 projects.
    "We opened part of it and the other is under completion, including Maysan Hospital, which will be opened within days, in addition to the presence of rehabilitation and restoration projects in important health institutions and public hospitals in Baghdad and the provinces," Al-Badr said.
    He added, "We have completed more than one stage for each of these projects, and some of them will be opened, including the reconstruction or restoration of Yarmouk Hospital, as well as the completion of two stages of Al-Kindi Hospital, as well as Al-Kadhimiya Hospital, in two stages."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:42 am