Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition warns of the US ambassador's moves on the Al-Hol file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition warns of the US ambassador's moves on the Al-Hol file Empty Al-Maliki's coalition warns of the US ambassador's moves on the Al-Hol file

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 7:19 am

[size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition warns of the US ambassador's moves on the Al-Hol file[/size]
    • Today 13:41

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad.. 
    The State of Law Coalition, led by Nuri al-Maliki, warned, on Wednesday, of the moves of the US ambassador to Baghdad, Alina Romanowski, regarding the Syrian al-Hol file, which includes hundreds of ISIS families that pose a threat to Iraqi national security.
    The leader of the State of Law Coalition, Jassem Muhammad Jaafar, told Al-Maalouma, "The American ambassador to Baghdad, Alina Romanowsky, continues her intervention regarding facilitating the entry procedures for ISIS families in Al-Hol camp to Iraqi territory."
    Jaafar added, "The US administration still considers the Iraqi governments hostile and does not want them to succeed in achieving stability and security in Iraq, and whenever the government takes steps towards stability, it tries to open a new file that would impede the state of security." stability." 
    He pointed out, "The US Ambassador, Alina Romanowski, and the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Plasschaert, are working to transform the camp of ISIS families in al-Hol from a security file to a humanitarian one, and this is unreasonable and dangerous to national security.
    According to a statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the ambassador called on Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Fuad Hussein to work on relocating all ISIS families residing in Al-Hol camp to Iraq. Ended / 25 p.m

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:05 pm