Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A legal expert explains the essence of the dispute over the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A legal expert explains the essence of the dispute over the budget Empty A legal expert explains the essence of the dispute over the budget

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 7:25 am

[size=52]A legal expert explains the essence of the dispute over the budget[/size]
    • Today 09:54

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi explained, on Wednesday, the essence of the dispute over the amendments of the Finance Committee in the budget with the Kurds, pointing out that the amendments were consistent and correct and matched with the decisions of the Federal Court.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, that "the General Budget Law witnessed a vote on most of its articles, except for Articles 13 and 14, where Article 1 states in its second paragraph that the regional government is committed to exporting 400,000 barrels per day of crude oil, and it was amended by the Finance Committee, provided that The export is exclusively through SOMO.
    He added, "The amendment from the Finance Committee on the aforementioned article corresponds to the decision of the Federal Supreme Court and is correct, as it is consistent with Court Decision No. 59 of 2012, during which it confirmed that all exports are exclusively through the SOMO company."
    And he indicated that "the second point of the amendment to the article itself, the draft law stipulated the commitment of the Ministry of Finance to pay the region's dues monthly before the oil was exported, but the amendment stipulated that the share would not be delivered until after the oil was paid through SOMO." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:21 am