Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: Recovering about 5 billion dinars from those who exceeded the subsidy salaries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Minister of Labor: Recovering about 5 billion dinars from those who exceeded the subsidy salaries Empty Minister of Labor: Recovering about 5 billion dinars from those who exceeded the subsidy salaries

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 7:51 am

Minister of Labor: Recovering about 5 billion dinars from those who exceeded the subsidy salaries

[ltr]2023.05.31 - 11:38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas   
    The Minister of Labor, Ahmed Al-Asadi, confirmed, on Wednesday, the recovery of about 5 billion dinars from those who exceeded the salaries of social assistance.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Al-Asadi announced in a speech from Diwaniyah Governorate, followed by "NAS" (May 31, 2023), "the launch of the second batch for applicants for social protection subsidy."  

He added, "Those covered by social assistance within the second batch are 58,070, including people with disabilities," noting that "the number of people with disabilities and special needs for this month is 80,000."  

He pointed out that "we issued smart cards to more than 35,000 families within the first batch, bringing the number of families covered during this month to 179,746."  

He said, "We have completed social research procedures for more than one million and 80 thousand families and uploaded them to the database."  

"The data of more than 820,000 households has been interrupted," he added.  

And between, "About five billion dinars were recovered within 3 months from those who exceeded the subsidy."  

He confirmed, "An additional 7,500 families will be included in the food security funds, and the first batch for the month of June will be released on Thursday."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:34 pm