Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The law reveals new government mediations to end disputes within Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The law reveals new government mediations to end disputes within Kurdistan Empty The law reveals new government mediations to end disputes within Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2023, 5:10 am

[size=45][size=41]The law reveals new government mediations to end disputes within Kurdistan[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Wednesday, the deputy of the State of Law coalition, Jassim al-Moussawi, revealed new government mediations to end the disputes within Kurdistan, while stressing that the Federal Court's decision on the unconstitutionality of the Kurdistan Parliament is normal and occurs in all countries with a democratic system.
    Al-Moussawi said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “there is a move by the current government towards ending the differences in order not to slide the situation and reach a state of chaos in Kurdistan,” noting that “all partners will work to bring the points of view closer as a matter of interest in achieving political stability.” to all components involved in the political process.
    And he continued, "After the recent Federal Court decision regarding the Kurdistan Parliament, many political blocs moved to enter into mediation between the two Kurdish parties," noting that "the decision will lead to stopping the work of the Kurdistan Parliament in order to hold new elections."
    Al-Moussawi concluded, "The Federal Court's decision that the Kurdistan Parliament is unconstitutional is a natural matter and occurs in all countries with a democratic system."
    Yesterday, the Federal Supreme Court in Iraq issued a ruling unconstitutional to extend the life of the Parliament of Kurdistan, after a complaint was submitted by a number of parliamentarians in Baghdad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:53 pm