Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki warns against disrupting the budget: passing it depends on this thing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki warns against disrupting the budget: passing it depends on this thing Empty Al-Maliki warns against disrupting the budget: passing it depends on this thing

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2023, 5:29 am

[size=52]Al-Maliki warns against disrupting the budget: passing it depends on this thing[/size]
    • Today 13:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    The representative of Maysan Governorate, Muhammad Saadoun Al-Maliki, warned, on Thursday, of a crisis of failure to pass the federal budget in the event that the southern governorates are not granted their entitlements according to what was approved by the Iraqi constitution.
    Al-Maliki said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "the central and southern governorates have not been granted their entitlements in all budgets over the past years," noting that "their deputies will have a position this time during the session to pass the budget."  
    He added, "The representatives of the central and southern governorates will take a firm stance towards granting their entitlements guaranteed by the Iraqi constitution, which referred to the distribution of wealth on the basis of population density and the degree of disadvantage."
    Al-Maliki indicated, "The southern governorates will get their dues from the petrodollars, in addition to their shares from the border crossings."
    The share of the region and some of the paragraphs related to Kurdistan are still a matter of controversy, as they have become a stumbling block in the way of completing the budget and placing it on the agenda for the purpose of voting on it. End / 25

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:46 am