Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The divorce meeting between Al-Halbousi and Al-Sada'a after "Mishaan" entered between them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The divorce meeting between Al-Halbousi and Al-Sada'a after "Mishaan" entered between them Empty The divorce meeting between Al-Halbousi and Al-Sada'a after "Mishaan" entered between them

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2023, 5:31 am

[size=52]The divorce meeting between Al-Halbousi and Al-Sada'a after "Mishaan" entered between them[/size]
    • Today 12:16

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information/Baghdad..
     The Sovereignty Alliance is preparing to hold its regular meeting, in the presence of the two poles of the coalition, Khamis al-Khanjar and Muhammad al-Halbousi, after a break that lasted for more than three months.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, the sources said, "The Sovereignty Coalition will hold an important meeting in Baghdad tomorrow, in the presence of al-Halbousi, al-Khanjar, and a number of deputies and political leaders of the Coalition in several provinces, including Diyala."
    She added, "The meeting will discuss three sensitive files within the coalition, the most prominent of which is the recent alliance of Al-Khanjar with Mishaan Al-Jubouri, and the aggravating problems within the coalition due to the differences and repeated withdrawals."
    She indicated that "the two parties will review the issue of each party entering the upcoming local elections, and to avoid defamation between the two parties over corruption files through the media."
    Sovereignty suffers from major problems that led to repeated withdrawals of deputies from Diyala and other provinces, amid indications that its disintegration is just a matter of time, with the provincial elections approaching.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:42 am