Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The share of the region is the most prominent obstacle to the path of the budget towards

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: The share of the region is the most prominent obstacle to the path of the budget towards  Empty Al-Maliki: The share of the region is the most prominent obstacle to the path of the budget towards

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2023, 5:34 am

[size=52]Al-Maliki: The share of the region is the most prominent obstacle to the path of the budget towards passing it[/size]
    • Today 10:07

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Raed al-Maliki, attributed, on Thursday, the reasons for delaying the approval of the budget to the differences over the specificity of the Kurdistan region.
    Al-Maliki said in an interview with the information agency, that "the sharing of oil revenues between Baghdad and Erbil highlighted the differences over the legislation of the budget law," noting that "the budget law is prepared and ready for voting."
    He added, "The delay in approving the budget causes negative repercussions on economic activity, the disruption of projects, bonuses and job promotions, the dollar crisis and other negatives that are reflected in purchasing power and low living standards in all governorates of Iraq."
    He pointed out that "the draft of the general budget law is ready for voting, and it is waiting for the political parties to reach a consensus in order to determine the voting session on the law."
     The head of the Parliamentary National Producer Bloc, Ibtisam Al-Hilali, called on the Presidency of the House of Representatives to hold a session to approve the budget law next week, before the end of the current legislative term. End / 25 h

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:15 am