Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governmental expectations of recording a quantum leap in service and housing investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governmental expectations of recording a quantum leap in service and housing investments Empty Governmental expectations of recording a quantum leap in service and housing investments

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:35 am

[size=52]Governmental expectations of recording a quantum leap in service and housing investments[/size]
    • Today 09:01

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad..
    Advisor to the Prime Minister for Investment Affairs, Muhammad Al-Najjar, revealed the country's need for new cities that accommodate the increase in society and take into account the high population growth rate, while he expected investment in the country to witness a qualitative leap in the coming years.
    Al-Najjar said, in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah", seen by Al-Maaloumah, that "the paths of investment performance in Iraq will witness a quantum leap, by working to create a suitable environment for work."
     He pointed out that "the volume of work in the country is large and requires a wide investment effort, as it seemed an inevitable need to establish projects in various productive sectors that maintain the cycle of capital within the country, and services that provide what is in harmony with the needs of the Iraqi family."
    He added, "The country needs new cities to accommodate the increase in society, and to take into account the high population growth rate that Iraq is witnessing."
    For his part, a member of the Baghdad Economic Forum, Jassem Al-Aradi, explained that "investment is important for the country, and after the security situation has improved, we have seen many international and Arab investment companies studying the reality of investment in all its aspects, especially since Investment Law No. 13 of 2006 and its amendments is one of the most important laws in the region." over 25

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:52 am