Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals the mission of the NATO mission in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy reveals the mission of the NATO mission in Iraq Empty Deputy reveals the mission of the NATO mission in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2023, 4:14 am

[rtl]Deputy reveals the mission of the NATO mission in Iraq[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/06/02 10:32  , the number of readings: 129 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Ali Al-Bandawi, revealed the details of the presence of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) mission in Iraq, while indicating that the role of the mission is limited to advisory and training.

Al-Bindawi said in a statement, “There is coordination and cooperation between the Iraqi government and NATO, especially since the Iraqi army is today one of the strongest armies in the region, and the presence of NATO is for consulting and training purposes, and that their presence comes in accordance with the Iraqi government's request to support and reform the security sector. combative nature, but rather to give advice to the Iraqi army.

He added, "Of course, the mission's first deployment was in 2004, and there were about 100 advisors, and in 2011 their presence ended with the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq. During that period, the mission trained more than 5,000 Iraqi soldiers and up to 10,000 policemen.”

And he indicated that "the alliance resumed its general training activities in 2014 at the request of the government in Baghdad, and in 2017 the alliance joined the international coalition to combat ISIS, where the NATO mission launched a new training mission, which is the NATO mission in Iraq, and Canada took over the leadership of this mission during the first two years.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:26 am