Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An investigative journalist publishes the details of the secret Chinese agreement signed under al-Ab

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

agreement - An investigative journalist publishes the details of the secret Chinese agreement signed under al-Ab Empty An investigative journalist publishes the details of the secret Chinese agreement signed under al-Ab

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2023, 4:15 am

[rtl]An investigative journalist publishes the details of the secret Chinese agreement signed under al-Abadi[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/06/02 10:26  , number of readings: 180 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]An Iraqi investigative journalist published the verbatim text of the framework agreement between Iraq and China within the Belt and Road Initiative, including the 1,000 Schools project.

Riyad Muhammad added in an analysis that the text of the framework agreement signed between the Iraqi Ministry of Finance and the Chinese Credit and Export Insurance Company signed on May 11, 2018 - during the era of Haider al-Abadi - and entitled: Export Credit Insurance Cooperation Agreement.

The text is 19 pages long, and it briefly regulates the export of 100,000 barrels of Basra oil to China, provided that the oil revenues are deposited in a Chinese account, from which the Ministry of Finance contracts with Chinese companies in the field of construction to implement projects in Iraq over a period of 20 years, equivalent to one and a half billion dollars annually to Two billion (according to oil prices), with a total of $10 billion renewable.

What you have noticed is that the agreement is subject to Chinese law and that any dispute is resolved through the mediation of a Chinese arbitral tribunal in Beijing, and that the agreement is confidential?!

The agreement was signed in accordance with the Belt and Road Initiative, and one of its fruits is the 1,000 Schools Project.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:24 pm