Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist who identifies the mechanisms for the success of the development path and shows its dif

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist who identifies the mechanisms for the success of the development path and shows its dif Empty An economist who identifies the mechanisms for the success of the development path and shows its dif

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Jun 2023, 4:28 am

[size=45][size=41]An economist who identifies the mechanisms for the success of the development path and shows its difference from the Silk Road and the Dry Canal[/size]
     13 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economist, Hammam Al-Shamaa, explained the difference between the development and fire projects and the dry canal, while determining how the path of development and serving the Iraqi economy could succeed.
    Al-Shamma said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, “The development road is a rail and land link that connects Iraq with the Turkish borders.
    He pointed out, “The Silk Road is a Chinese project with unclear features, and it may not depend on Iraq, meaning that it is completely different from the path of development,” noting that “the development path, if it is based on an objective study of global monetary exchanges, can serve Iraq greatly.” .
    The economist explained, "There are those who believe that the feasibility study is incomplete and carried out by a non-specialized company," adding, "This project is supposed to be handed over to international transport companies, given that there are details related to calculating costs."
    And he continued his speech, saying: “When shipping containers from the Chinese port of Xiamen directly to the European port, despite the long distance, the costs may be less than the costs of sea freight and then disposal for land transportation via trains and cars.”
    Al-Shamma considered: “Studying costs and the market is very important. Because the hypotheses are based on studying the market and not only on the technical side.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:51 am