Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in approving the budget Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in approving the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2023, 4:39 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in approving the budget[/size]
    Economy
    11:34 - 2023-06-03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the reasons for the delay in approving the budget so far.

Committee member Representative Jamal Cougar said in a press statement: "There are two reasons for the incompatibility and approval of the federal budget so far in Parliament, the first of which is the transfers in the exchange doors between ministries and provinces, and the items related to the Kurdistan Region."

He explained that, according to the sources who attended the last meeting of the State Administration Coalition, the government is not satisfied with the changes made by the Parliamentary Finance Committee to the paragraphs related to the Kurdistan Region, and the agreement between Erbil and Baghdad regarding oil and its revenues, noting: “The government affirmed in this meeting its commitment to what It was agreed upon between Baghdad and Erbil.

Cougar stressed: "The government has the right to appeal before the Federal Court to any amendment made by the Parliamentary Finance Committee after approving the budget."

He pointed out that there is no notification after a meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee now to solve the problems of the budget and points of contention, and there is no specific time limit for approving the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:43 am