Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the inclusion of the budget on the agenda of Parliament is awaiting political agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the inclusion of the budget on the agenda of Parliament is awaiting political agreements Empty Deputy: the inclusion of the budget on the agenda of Parliament is awaiting political agreements

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:41 am

[size=46]Deputy: the inclusion of the budget on the agenda of Parliament is awaiting political agreements[/size]
    Iraq
    11:57 - 2023-06-03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of Wasit Governorate, Bassem Al-Gharabi, confirmed that the inclusion of the draft general budget law on the parliament’s agenda is awaiting political agreements.
    Al-Gharabi said in a televised interview, "The Parliamentary Finance has completed all its technical obligations regarding the budget," pointing out that "the Parliamentary Finance is coordinating with the government to make some transfers in the budget law."
    He added, "The inclusion of the budget on the parliament's agenda awaits political agreements," noting that "the procedures of the Finance Committee regarding the region's share are legal and cannot be objected to, and Parliament decides by an absolute majority to pass it."
    Al-Gharabi said, "The political agreement must do justice to the central and southern governorates, and we will only accept the harmony of the budget with the constitution."
    And he continued, "Parliamentary Finance stressed the fairness of the central and southern governorates, and that depends on the transfers."
    Al-Gharabi pointed out that "parliamentary finance proposals regarding the region's share in the budget translate the Baghdad-Erbil agreement to be binding."
    He added, "Democrats' sensitivity to the parliamentary finance amendments raises doubts about their commitment to the provisions of the Baghdad-Erbil agreement."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:53 am