Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week Empty Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 4:04 am

Iraq's oil exports to America decreased within a week
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:1
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
     The US Energy Information Administration announced today, Sunday, that Iraq's oil exports to America decreased for the third week in a row, reaching an average of 114 thousand barrels per day during the past week.
    The administration said in a table that it viewed (Baghdad Today), that "the average US imports of crude oil during the past week from nine major countries amounted to 6.016 million barrels per day, up by 767 thousand barrels per day from the previous week, which amounted to 5.249 million barrels per day."
    She added, "Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to an average of 114 thousand barrels per day last week, decreasing by 22 thousand barrels as a daily average from the previous week, in which oil exports to America reached an average of 136 thousand barrels per day."
    She pointed out that "most of America's oil revenues during the past week came from Canada at a rate of 3.589 million barrels per day, followed by Mexico at an average of 913 thousand barrels per day, and oil revenues from Saudi Arabia amounted to an average of 534 thousand barrels per day, and then Colombia at a rate of 286 thousand barrels per day."
    According to the administration, “the amount of US imports of crude oil from Ecuador amounted to an average of 214,000 barrels per day, from Brazil at a rate of 182,000 barrels per day, from Nigeria at a rate of 98,000 barrels per day, and from Libya at a rate of 86,000 barrels per day, while it did not import any amount of oil.” Russia".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:51 pm